Writing a business plan can be an intimidating task and all the "gurus" often make it seem like it's the secret handshake that gets you into a private clubhouse somewhere. Well there's no need to dread writing your business plan anymore.
Here are 5 tips to help power up your business plan courtesy of the SBA:
- The business plan should tell a compelling story about your business, explaining who, what, when, where, how and why.
- Your plan should be focusd and clear. It's not about the number of pages or style of the cover.
- The plan should define specific business objectives and goals with general parameters to guide the organization.
- Writing a business plan shoud force logic and discipline into a business.
- A good business plan should be a live document. It should be updated regularly.
Check it out here: http://web.sba.gov/busplantemplate/BizPlanStart.cfm
One of my favorite quotes is "You were born a winner, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win." -Zig Ziglar
Thanks for reading. Please comment and share.
"Building Wealth One Friend at a Time"