Monday, July 19, 2010

My New Blog!

Hello Friends,

Thank you for taking the time to check out my new blog. This blog is will serve as a forum to express my thoughts and share information about business, entrepreneurship, finance, and personal development. There are many sub topics that those can get in to as well, so I my drift at times but life's a journey after all.

So here’s the tour of the stuff in the side bar:

  • Subscribe to the RSS if you use a reader.
  • Subscribe via email if you prefer to get my posts via email.
  • Subscribe to my Group to get the juicy stuff that I don’t publish to the blog.
  • I'm not really sure how Follow works but I'm sure it's cool.
  • I usually just post quotes to Twitter but need to use it more.
  • Gold Spot/Silver Spot: I’m really into Gold and Silver and the charts are courtesy of GoldSilver.com.
  • Useful Websites: A list of websites I frequently visit for information gathering, fun, and stuff lol.
  • Blogroll: Blogs that I subscribe to. I’m looking for more but man the list get long fast.

I hope you enjoy the blog and find it useful. Please subscribe, follow, comment, and share!

Thanx
MikeCREI
"Building Wealth One Friend at a Time"

No comments:

Post a Comment